Welcome and thank you all for your faith in Christ and love for our church. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend the services and ministries we offer either Face-to-Face or through Virtual Southside.
Precautions are being taken to keep everyone safe and healthy. In order to do this, it will take the entire congregation and staff. If you feel you need to stay home, then Services, Sunday School, and Bible study are offered on our website and app. Giving can be done online or by using the mail service, both of which are secure.
Here is our realistic, Christian response:
· If you have a fever please do not come to Face-to-Face services or activities.
· If you have had KNOWN exposure to COVID-19, then please do not come to Face-to-Face services or activities.
· Know your Ws.
· Mask, gloves, and hand sanitizer are available to everyone.
· Use one way traffic to enter the Worship Center.
· Please maintain social distancing. The Worship Center is set up to allow for social distancing. Skip 3 chairs which is approximately 6 feet.
· Wash your hands up to your wrist using soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
· At the conclusion of an event, please use one way traffic to exit the facility.
· The church is sanitized after every event.
· If you need to come to the church during office hours, then please call ahead.
Thank you for helping to keep each other safe.
7:30 AM Men's Prayer Breakfast
9:30 AM Sunday School
10:45 AM Morning Worship
6:00 PM Evening Worship
6:00 PM Adult Choir Practice
7:00 PM Mission Friends (Preschool)
RA's and GA's (K-5th Grade)
Youth (6th-12th grade)
Adult Bible Studies
4948 Carter Road, Elm City, NC 27822, US
Copyright © 2021 Southside Baptist Church - All Rights Reserved.